St Annes Tennis & Squash Club is affiliated to the LTA and receives an allocation of Wimbledon tickets each year. Members eligible to receive tickets have to be registered with the LTA. For Junior Tennis click here.
- 6 Hard “Play-Deck” courts (3 Floodlit)
- 3 Artificial Grass courts (3 Floodlit)
- 4 Men’s teams in the Fylde League
- 2 Ladies’ teams in the Fylde League
- 2 Men’s teams in the National League
- 1 Ladies’ team in the Liebert Rose Bowl
- 1 Men’s team in the Roscoe Trophy
- 1 Mixed team in the Inter Club Tournament (local)
For All Fylde League fixtures, click here.
St Annes senior teams in the Fylde League
Men’s 1st team – in Division 1.
Men’s 2nd team – in Division 2.
Men’s 3rd team – in Division 3.
Men’s 4th team – in Division 4.
Ladies 1st team – 4th in Division 2.
Ladies 2nd team – in Division 5.
We also have;
- 2 Ribble Tennis League Teams
- Men’s National Club League Teams
- A Roscoe Team
- A Liebert Team
If you are interested in team tennis, please contact the Tennis Chairman, Russ Baker
St Annes Tennis Club welcomes members of all standards and coaching is available in groups or individually:
- Monday 6.30 – 8.00 pm Mixed ability £6 (Members)
- Thursday 6:30 – 7:30 pm Cardio Tennis.
Social tennis (weather permitting)
- Tuesday 6.30 pm
Club Tournament: 2017
Men’s Singles Champion – Michael Brown
Ladies Singles Champion – Aimee Kirkup
Men’s Doubles Champions – Ben and Jonathan Churchman
Ladies Doubles Champions – Aimee Kirkup and Ellen Williams
Mixed Doubles Champions – Matt Adams and Aimee Kirkup